NEW MEMBER: Carolina Signs and WondersJune 18, 2020
Intersection Improvements In Downtown MatthewsJune 23, 2020
Congratulations to Matthews Chamber member and President’s Circle member Atrium Health for its June 18th virtual ribbon cutting ceremony for the new Atrium Health Providence Emergency Department at 11516 Providence Road, Charlotte, NC 28277. Watch the brief ceremony below!
Our First-Ever Virtual Ribbon Cutting: Introducing Atrium Health Providence, a facility of Atrium Health Pineville. Take a look at our brand new freestanding emergency department before it opens on Tuesday, June 23. Atrium Health Providence is located in South Charlotte at Providence and Ardrey Kell Road, across from Waverly.
Posted by Atrium Health on Thursday, June 18, 2020
About the Atrium Health Providence Emergency Department
Opening June 23, 2020, Atrium Health Providence Emergency Department, a facility of Atrium Health Pineville, will provide 24-hour emergency medical services to the South Charlotte area. The facility will be staffed to address emergencies from broken bones and severe cuts to heart attacks and strokes. The staff includes doctors who are board-certified in emergency medicine, backed by the breadth and depth of Atrium Health’s Carolinas Medical Center, home to the region’s only Level I trauma center.
Around-the-clock emergency care includes:
- Emergency transportation by ambulance for critically ill or injured patients
- Bedside registration for convenience and privacy
- Treatment rooms, including one designated as a trauma/resuscitation room
- Private observation rooms for monitoring
- Doctors board-certified in emergency medicine and an emergency-trained care team
- On-call medical specialists available for consultation
- A full range of laboratory services
- Advanced diagnostic imaging services, including the most up-to-date CT scanner, digital X-ray and ultrasound
- Direct access to Atrium Health Pineville and the advanced trauma services and resources at Carolinas Medical Center